About MSI SERVICES PVT LTD
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, walltiles and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains several distribution centers across the United States and Canada. For details, visit our website – http://www.msiservices.in/
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results oriented environment that values teamwork, innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work, education, customer service, knowledge based analytics and technology. Having grown over ten times in size in the last ten years, MSI is seeking individuals looking for a long-term career and upward mobility.
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role of “Assistant Project Manager”
within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved keeping workflow on track.
• Assign new project tasks.
• Work to improve the project process.
• Ensure the project aligns with the set strategy and budget.
• Organize and plan meetings with the team manager.
• Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date.
• Communicate timeline changes and new information to the team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed.
• Relay and record information to project management dashboard.
• Record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings.
• In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork, ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored.
• Compile and document files to update the project management dashboard • Strategize with project manager when needed.
• Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements.
• Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Graduate with 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Willing to work in night shift to collaborate with business unit in US.
• Open to Travel to US on need basis. Candidate with US visa is a plus.
• Previous experience in administrative, marketing, or process management roles.
• Ability to break down tasks so it can be learned in chunks.
• Ability to analyze, question and interview stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite with thorough knowledge of MS Excel along with Jira or similar project management tools.
• Able to work effectively under pressure.
• Flexible and able to multitask on different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
• Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.