About MSI SERVICES PVT LTD
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 36 distribution centers across the United States and Canada. For detail visit our website – http://www.msiservices.in/
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results oriented environment that values teamwork, innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work, education, customer service, knowledge based analytics and technology. Having grown over ten times in size in the last ten years, MSI is seeking individuals looking for a long term career and upward mobility.
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role – Inventory Planning and Replenishment Analyst within our Business operations in Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Use current and historical shipment information, market trends and POS data to develop demand plans and execute inventory buys.
2. With internal sales and operations team to develop specific forecasts down to the sku-level, and anticipate changes which can impact planning
3. Identity capacity or inventory constraints, and communicate any potential lead times issues or forecast adjustments to operations and account managers.
4. Solve problems as they arise, conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed, and may provide recommendations to current operational procedures.
5. Understand business dynamics and deliver periodical, in depth analysis of Purchase, Sales and Inventory management functions under various parameters.
6. Continue to evolve and adapt reporting systems and processes, take advantage of
7. Perform additional duties as required and or requested
8. Responsible for meeting SLAs of the team assigned and takes ownership of the process
9. Communicates with the Business units on regular updates and requests
10. Train & mentor team members
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor's degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or a related field
2. 2-3 years of experience in a forecasting/planning analyst role
3. A clear understanding of measurements which could include: sales, Inventory weeks on hand, weeks of supply, etc. and how to positively impact these metrics
4. Excellent and timely cross functional communications across teams
5. Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
6. Excellent in Microsoft excel
7. Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Knowledge on Business, Process and pro-activeness
9. Excellent verbal and written communication
10. Flexible to Work from Office
11. Open to short term overseas business travel
12. Candidates with a valid US visa is a plus