MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - “Accounting Associate” within our
business operations in Bangalore, India. There are several openings in the Sales, Purchase, Imports and
Process Associate – Accounts Payable
1. Check all invoices for proper documentation and making agreement prior to payment;
2. Classify and match invoices and check requests;
3. Set invoices up for payment;
4. Deal with check requests;
5. Prioritize invoices in accordance with probability of cash discounts as well as other terms of
6. Audit and deal with credit card bills;
7. Classify and match invoices and check requests;
8. Set invoices up for payment;
9. Make replies to all vendor inquiries;
10. Make reconciliations of vendor statements, research and make corrections of discrepancies;
11. Reconcile payments;
12. Prepare accounts analysis;
13. Follow up on accounts to make sure that payments are made on time;
14. Resolve differences in invoices;
15. Ensure files and documentation to be completely and exactly made, complying with policy of the
company and accepted practices on accounting;
16. Give supports to other projects when necessary;
17. Maintain vendor files;
18. Communicate vendors and reply to inquiries;
19. Assist in month end closing.
20. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline with overall 1-3 years of work experience.
2. Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through analytical thinking.
3. Strong attention to detail and has ability to learn quickly.
4. Excellent communication skills with good command over English language (verbal & written).
5. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
6. Flexible to work in US shift is a must. (9pm to 6am IST)