About MSI SERVICES PVT LTD
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd is a subsidiary of MS International Inc. (USA), providing sourcing and
backend operations based out of Bangalore. MS International Inc. is one of the largest
distributors of Natural Stones in the Unites States with 35+ Locations across the nation including
one in Canada. For detail visit our website – http://www.msiservices.in/
If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial results oriented environment that values teamwork,
innovation, and taking initiative, MSI is the right place for you. MSI values adaptability, hard work,
education, customer service, decision based analytics and technology. Having grown over ten times in
size in the last ten years, MSI is looking for individuals looking for a long term career and upward mobility
MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role of - “Internal Audit” with in our
business operations in Bangalore, India.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Verifying the Docs processed by invoicing team with standard procedure
• Generating periodical compliance reports
• Processing the Internal Branch transfers as per the business requirement
• Work on different audits process of supply chain which involves freight, open Sales / Purchase
orders, local purchase and shipped status.
• Validation of the documents uploaded in the system with standard procedure
• Serve as liaison with third-party delivery service to coordinate deliveries and resolve problems.
• Provide information and assistance as needed to inventory and warehouse personnel to allow
for expeditious processing of damaged and defective merchandise.
• Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelors / Master Degree with a minimum of 1 – 4years of experience in INTERNATIONAL
BPO, specialization in the Order Management is preferred.
• Should be a Quick learner.
• The candidate should have relationship management skills since the job will involve Liaoning with
customers and US stakeholders.
• The Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to learn more and be
• The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with
all levels of employees and management.
• The candidate should have excellent PC skills and should be well versed with Microsoft Products
like Excel, Word and Access (optional).
• This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others).
• Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and Strong problem
• Strong attention to detail and Good follow up skills.
• Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels with minimal
supervision and assumes accountability for issues until final resolution.