MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role of “Associate” within our
business operations in Bangalore, India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing Sales Orders for MSI"s biggest Customer.
- Enter all relevant purchase order data elements including part numbers, shipping and billing
information, and any special instructions.
- Orders are to be created per documented work instructions.
- Liaise with the Business Units to discuss order status to ensure customer requests are processed
efficiently and accurately
- Planning and scheduling carriers for shipping
- Updating internal and client system with the shipping info.
- Serve as liaison with third-party delivery service to coordinate deliveries and resolve problems.
- Provide information and assistance as needed to inventory and warehouse personnel.
- Any additional work / task provided by the team lead related to your team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors / Master Degree with a minimum of 1 – 4 years of experience in international
process, specialization in the Order Management is preferred.
- Should be a fast learner
- The candidate should have relationship management skills since the job will involve liasoning with
customers and US stakeholders.
- The Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to learn more and be flexible.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all
levels of employees and management
- The candidate should have excellent PC skills and should be well versed with Microsoft Products like
Excel, Word and Access (optional).
- This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others).
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and Strong problem solving
- Good follow up skills and Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels with minimal supervision
and assumes accountability for issues until final resolution.
- Flexible to night shifts is mandatory.