MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - “UI/UX DEVELOPER” within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
· Well experienced in UI/UX for at least 4 to 5 years.
· Good expertise in graphic designing
· Understands and applies principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of
· Develops and applies specialized knowledge within own discipline.
· Deepens knowledge through exposure to new assignments and continuous learning.
· Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to
· Develop functional and appealing web applications based on usability
· Provide website maintenance and enhancements
· Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
· Write functional requirement documents and specifications
· Create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines
· Assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting
· Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
· Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface
· Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to
· Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
· Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and
identifying areas for modification and improvement
· Create technical specifications and test plans
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
· Candidates ideally would possess 4-5 years of experience; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/supervisor of the company as well as MS International Inc.; Deserving candidates might be shortlisted for travel to the US office for further training and projects.