MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role of “Project Coordinator” within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Onboard retail sales projects on project management tool and maintain their progress.
· Summarize and highlight risks and roadblocks to project manager.
· Generate periodical reports using KPIs for leadership to review.
· Conduct weekly meetings to update team members on project status and underline overdue tasks.
· Maintain project management dashboard.
· Research and implement smarter ways of managing projects and recommend ways
for process improvement.
· Any additional work / task related to project management.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, administration, or related field.
· Prior experience in project management.
· Working proficiency with project management tools like SharePoint, MS projects, Jira etc.
· Ability to break down the tasks so it can be learned in segments.
· Ability to analyze, question, interview stakeholders.
· Excellent at public speaking and proficient written skills.
· Should be organized and willing to find new and better ways to improve processes.
· Pro-active and curious candidate will succeed in this role.
· Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
· Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines.
· Flexible to work in night shift.