MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role of “Associate - Inventory Transfer” within
our business operations in Bangalore, India
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing the ROG’s (Receipt of goods) for the product received at various warehouses.
- Coordinate with all the branch warehouse/showrooms to plan the inventory for stock purposes as per the
business requirement and forecast.
- Plan and schedule truck between the Hub to Hub and Hub to spoke warehouses.
- Coordinate with the trucking companies as and when required to facilitate transfers and plan the routing for
- Ensure that there aren’t open transfers over 10 days pending for movement.
- Serve as liaison with third-party delivery service to coordinate deliveries and resolve problems.
- Provide information and assistance as needed to inventory and warehouse personnel to allow for
expeditious processing of damaged and defective merchandise.
- Perform additional duties as required and/or requested
Desired Candidates profile:
- Should be a Graduate or above with about 1 – 4 years of experience in a QA/QC for any transaction based
process, specialization in the Order Management is preferred.
- The Candidate should have an ability to multi-task, prioritize and be open to learning new tasks.
- The candidate must be good with numbers and should know MS-Excel usage with standard use of excel
- The Candidate should be a quick learner and must be able to switch between tasks.
- The incumbent must have a logical approach must be curious by nature.
- The Candidate should have the ability to focus on the business policies with attention to detail and quality of
- The candidate must have excellent PC skills with a decent typing speed and should be well versed with MS
- Must be flexible with night shift and be prepared to take ownership of the task assigned with