MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role of “Sr. Catalog Management Associate”
within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
1. Catalog Digital content management and business analysis of MSI products with all the e-retailer
customers includes item data management, digital asset management, gathering consumer information
& checking on buying trends. Auditing the accuracy of published data.
2. Product catalog management on various customer ecommerce portals. Including complete process
management of Home Depot IDM that includes initiating new SKU’s, checking and fixing issues on
occurrence, follow-up with IDM support team for making SKU’s active in Catalog portal based on the
priority and digital asset management for new and existing SKU’s.
3. SKU initiation process management for all the e-retailer customers based on the requirement of business
units for existing and new items that includes updating data in their SKU sheets of each e-retailer,
collection of all possible digital assets for those SKU’s in their standard specifications, updating data in
4. Research on MSI products published in e-retailer customer’s market place to make sure all the items
initiated have clear and proper details that can engage the end consumers in buying our products.
5. Database management of all new and existing SKU’s of customers in our portal that includes activation
and deactivation, updating of cost & retail prices for each customer which helps in processing purchase
6. Implements IDM data projects and provides status updates. Keeps projects on-task and within
expectations of project time lines. Ensures deliverables and goals for area of responsibility are met or
exceeded for him/herself as well as the team.
7. Scheduled reports on sales for major online customers like HDDIRECT, Build Direct.
8. Adhoc report requests based on the requirements by business units.
9. Addition of new items and updating inventory for Home Depot using Commerce HUB.
10. Creates training material on IDM processes, system features, and enhancements and trains current and
11. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
12. Managing the team and assisting with training and develop the roles and responsibilities on individual.
13. Collaborating with Business Unit and planning workloads and delegating tasks.
14. Assisting the team lead to strategize and develop the team.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Graduate / Post graduate in any discipline with overall 4+ years of work experience.
2. Experience working with Ecommerce Portals and team supervising experience.
3. Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through analytical thinking.
4. Good knowledge of Advanced MS Excel tools is a must for reporting and analysis.
5. Strong attention to detail and has ability to learn quickly.
6. Excellent communication skills with good command over English language (verbal & written).
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.