MSI Services Pvt. Ltd. is currently hiring suitable candidates for the role - “Process Associate-Product” within our business operations in Bangalore, India.
1. Experience in procedures involved from Procurement to payment.
2. Hands on in planning inventory, creating a purchase order, creating a shipment, cross checking the
documents, bringing the inventory into the system, creation of labels to creating receipts for payment
for all inventory invoices from vendors.
3. Well versed with running various reports – open purchase order, Back order, etc.
4. To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned
5. Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
6. Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelors / Master Degree with a minimum of 1 – 4years of experience in Procurement operations, PR to PO, SCM,
2. Good in MS office, with hands-on experience in Excel
3. Should be a fast learner.
4. The Candidate should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and ability to learn more and be flexible.
5. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all
levels of employees and management
6. Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and Strong problem solving skills
7. Strong attention to detail and Good follow up skills.
8. Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels with minimal supervision and assumes accountability for issues until final resolution.
9. Good communication and presentation skills are required.
10. Flexible to night shifts is mandatory.